The Middle East And Management Consultancy is constantly looking for talented and passionate professionals. Being a pioneering consulting firm in the Middle East we constantly apply out of the box and inspirational thinking to anything we do. In a candidate, amongst many other characteristics, we look for professionalism, enthusiasm, loyalty and passion for sustainability.
Take a look at our openings and if your profile matches our requirements do not hesitate to contact us!
The Middle East Investment And Management Consultancy is searching for a skilled manual shotcrete machine operator to work on construction site. We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of experience and who is skilled in working with 3D wall panels.
- Competitive salary will be offered!
The duties of a Project Coordinator will be but not be limited to the following activities:
• Four years experience.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related.
• Assist the Senior Engineers in related research and data gathering in ensuring design, quality and safety standards are met by all parties involved and the overall intentions and objectives of the project are met from all engineering perspectives.
• Perform regular reporting to Management.
• Attend project meetings and provide reports to management.
• Ensure professional communication skills and constant follow up with clients, developers, engineers, and staff for projects concerned.
• Carries out his duties diligently and faithfully in the best interest of the Company
• Ensure good rapport with team members and support team projects.
• Ensure that administrative duties given by the management are adhered to.
To apply please forwards us an email with object Project Coordinator and resume attached to email@example.com
• Works under the direct supervision of the Project Manager .
• He is accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
• He must be able to execute precise engineering proposal computations.
• He must be able to plan, organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
• Designs and supervises construction projects such as sewage treatment plants, waste recovery facilities, bridges, channels, dams, railroads, and roads.
• Estimating costs and personnel and material needs, preparing proposals and establishing completion dates.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• 2 years of work experience in the same position
• Ability to travel to government and other facilities in support of program activities
• Ability to do visits on construction sites to ensure projects are running according to schedule
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Multitasking skills to perform a variety of tasks
• Can work under general supervision
• Certain degree of creativity and latitude required
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Junior Engineer
To apply please forwards us an email with object Project Manager and resume attached to email@example.com